Metal Forming Press Brake
Our Press Brake
Our CNC press brake takes the pieces we laser cut and precision-bends them for your assembly. When it comes to metal bending, there can be no compromise.
The bend in the metal that will be used to construct a large piece of machinery must be extremely precise, or it won’t fit. We understand that. The brake press that meets our high standards for quality metal bending is the Accurpress Press Brake.
- Uncompromising Precision & Reliability
- High Resolution Touchscreen
- Programming Efficiency & Operation
- High precision, high speed forming via advanced closed-loop, servo-hydraulic technology
- “Elite” Servo-Controlled CNC Back Gauge has 6 Axes, X1/X2, R1/R2 and Z1/Z2
- “Elite” Back Gauge Travel: X1/X2-Axis = 39”, R1/R2-Axis = 10”, Z1/Z2-Axis
- Standard Opening Height 18 in.
- 500 Ton Capacity
- Capable of Bending 24 ft. Length Material
- Air Bending
- Versatile Segmented Tooling
MAXIMUM OPEN & ACCURACY SPECIFICATIONS
- Standard opening height of 18″
- Ram position repeat accuracy +/- 0.0004”
- “Elite” back gauge position repeatability: X1/X2-axis +/- 0.001”, R1/R2-axis +/- 0.001”, Z1/Z2- axis +/- 0.003”
- Repetition Accuracy of Cutting Table During Repositioning = +/- 0.008″