Applications are endless with our “Bystronic” CO2 laser cutting machine. In any one day, Metal Fabrication Professionals can create incredible machinery and parts in a wide range of materials. Pretty much, if you can design it, the laser can cut it!
- High Efficiency
- High Speed
- High Quality Cutting
- Bystronic C02 Laser
- Power = 6000 watts
- Polarization = circular
- Pulse frequency = 1 to 2500 Hz
- Maximum positioning speed parallel axis x, y = 2,362 inch/min.
- Maximum positioning speed simultaneous = 3,346 inch/min.
- Maximum axis acceleration = 118 inch/s2
- Maximum work piece weight = 7,065 lbs.
- Cutting area: x = (21′-4″) 256″ and y = 8′-4″) 100″ and z = 6.70″
Maximum Sheet Thickness:
- Steel = 1″
- Stainless steel = 0.75″ to 1″ depending on material quality and type of cut
- Aluminum = 0.600″
- Positioning accuracy = +/- 0.004″
- Repeatability = +/- 0.002″
- Edge detection accuracy = +/- 0.002″
- Repetition accuracy of the cutting table during repositioning = +/- 0.008″