Metal Fabrication Professionals is a division of Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CPEG, Carrier Process Equipment Group, Inc. The CPEG companies are proven market leaders with over 300 years of combined experience and production facilities on three continents. CPEG companies include Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc., with headquarters in Louisville, KY, New York-based S. Howes LLC, and Heyl Patterson Thermal Processing in Carnegie, PA.
All CPEG companies are 100% employee-owned and proud to offer high-quality equipment and superior customer service.
Carrier Process Equipment Group, Inc. (CPEG) offers customers a comprehensive line of bulk material handling and processing equipment including:
- Size Reduction Equipment
- Thermal Processing Solutions
Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc. established in 1950 is recognized internationally for innovation in the field of vibratory technology. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of vibratory material handling and thermal processing equipment. Carrier Vibrating Equipment provides solutions to process a wide variety of materials including chemicals, synthetics, foundry, glass, food, dairy, pharmaceuticals, explosives, wood, coal, metals, scrap, and recycling.
- Established in 1950 as a designer and manufacturer of vibratory conveyors.
- Internationally known for design innovation and reliability of manufacture.
- Designs and manufactures many types of vibratory equipment.
- Home office and primary manufacturing facility in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Manufacturing plant in Shanghai, China.
- Sub-Contracting network in Europe.